The following grants were made by the Trust in 2009-10.
Grants to individuals:
- £1000 towards the cost of sensory toys and therapy materials for 4 year old who is autistic and has severe behavioural problems.
- £1000 towards the cost of holidays and day trips for residents who are deaf and have mental health problems.
- £2850 cost of lower body exercise machine for person who is both deaf and blind following a heart attack.
- £500 for the transport costs of former paralympian, so he could participate in wheelchair basketball club.
Grants to organisations:
- £2,500 to a project that provides respite at weekends to fund outings for children with physical disabilities.
- £500 to provide safety clothing for people with learning disabilities in a social enterprise offering them work opportunities.